Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my first blog entry

Well, here goes. My first blog entry. I'm preparing to meet this afternoon in another hour with a web developer to get some sort of website up to host a trailer for my documentary "The Closing of The Palms Playhouse". So I'm looking at other filmmakers' sites and many of them are blogs and at the bottom of one there's a button inviting one to create your own blog. OK! This is hosted by Google it seems, and in less than 3 minutes I'm typing my first blog entry - 'Easy!' is very much an understatement. I have no idea how the finished page will look even though I selected a 'theme' or look as instructed a couple minutes ago. So now I will stop typing and click on the Publish-Post button and I will be the first to see what you are looking at right now.

1 comment: